Spell Check, Where Are You?
Why has the spell-check feature of Blogger just disappeared? Or is it just not working for me? This is a serious problem for me because, sadly, this English major relies HEAVILY on spell-check.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't even find a spell check feature on blogger (though I am fairly new)...I would appreciate it for sure!
In the little toolbar above the window where you compose your posts there are 7 icons--the check mark one is spell check. It used to work perfectly then a few weeks ago just stopped working. I thought it was my computer, but it doesn't work from any of my computers either at home or work. Eventually I'm sure it will annoy me enough that I'll email blogger about it--but hopefully it will spontaneously (sp?) correct itself by then.
Post a Comment