What does Motherwhatnow mean anyway?
You might have wondered what Motherwhatnow means and why is this the redux version.
(or maybe not; in that case, skip this post)
Here's a hint: google upsy downsy mother what now.
How's that for lazy? It was requiring too much effort and time to write about it.
And redux is because I used to be a blogger on a now-defunct site called Mom & Pop Blog and that blog was called motherwhatnow.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had no idea your blog was named for this kiddle-like doll. I want it! It's only $25 on ebay.
I forgot why I named it this, but I think it's funny that the description of that doll is "Mother What Now--The Downsy Frazzled Mom and her Go-Getter Car."
Isn't that the description of every mom in the burbs?
Post a Comment