skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
motherwhatnow redux
Saturday, December 15, 2007
If this kid were available for adoption I'd take him!!
Actually--Cassie, am I imagining it or does he kind of look like Nina in a way? I swear something about him reminds me of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz
Your email address:
Powered by
FeedBlitz
About Me
Maggie McGary
View my complete profile
What I'm Reading
Maggie's bookshelf: currently-reading
Are You My Mother?
by
Alison Bechdel
tagged: currently-reading
The Next Best Thing: A Novel
by
Jennifer Weiner
tagged: currently-reading
Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake
by
Anna Quindlen
tagged: currently-reading
Let's Pretend This Never Happened:
by
Jenny Lawson
tagged: currently-reading
Mothers Who Leave: Behind the Myth of Women Without Their Children
by
Rosemary Jackson
tagged: currently-reading
Share
book reviews
and ratings with Maggie, and even join a
book club
on Goodreads.
Have something to say to me but don't want to post a comment?
Email me!
ShareThis
Followers
Some of my favorite links
Cute and Evil,my sister Cassie's blog
My friend Jen's blog about travelling with kids
Augusten Burroughs
Web Ink Now
Penelope Trunk's blog
Martha Stewart's blog
Mizz Information
My all-time favorite site
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2012
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2010
(18)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(136)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(19)
▼
2007
(47)
▼
December
(14)
ResolutionsIn the spirit of New Year's resolutions...
I forgot to add that we really wished that Cassie ...
Geez it's been a long time since I've written in h...
Augusten's assistant needs a favorAnd I know you w...
If this kid were available for adoption I'd take h...
This is classic! A 1st grade teacher (allegedly) h...
What does Motherwhatnow mean anyway?You might have...
Ok, this is boring even me at this point so I know...
DAMN--I must have touched a nerve because this chi...
You know I couldn't just leave the issue alone, so...
Yesterday we saw This Christmas and it was as awes...
Not to be a downer, but I will be doing this Sunda...
Just a few quick things:1) I was floored yesterday...
Wow--long time no post here. Every time I have som...
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment