Sunday, November 01, 2009

Boo

What's new with you? Here's what's new with me:

  • Successfully dodged my least favorite holiday--Halloween--last night.

  • I have a new job--starting Nov. 9. Woo hoo!

  • Augusten has a new book: You Better Not Cry. I am torn between trying to plow through the stash of books accumulating on my nightstand and buying his book today and putting it at the top of the pile. The pile might tip over, however.

  • November is National Novel Writing Month. What's the percent chance I write one? I'd say about zero. But maybe I'll surprise you. My sister Cassie is writing one, though, so all will not be lost if I don't.

  • I'm feeling very fancy today because if you do a search for "social media salaries" on Twitter right now, every single tweet is about the blog post I wrote. Gotta get your thrills in life somehow, right?

  • If you were impressed by that last bullet point, here's my other recent claim to fame: I am featured in an interview in this month's issue of Associations Now magazine.

  • Over the past 24 hours, I've developed an increasingly-annoying twitch in my lower left eyelid. What's up with that? I pray it doesn't turn into the year and a half long saga my last eye twitch did.

  • I need to turn off this computer and get my ass on the treadmill.

No comments: