Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog Action Day Results=I Win For Most Shameful

If I thought my post on Blog Action Day was FIO when I wrote it, now I feel even worse. Or, to be honest, I can't really say "worse" because I'm personally still laughing about it, but I know I should be feeling ashamed that I'm probably the only one out of 12,800 bloggers who didn't do a tear-jerker or violin-playing worthy post.

Oh, well--at least there were 14,052 other serious posts so mine won't upset the karma scale too much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.momtv.com/_Lpn-Programs-With-Online-Classes/photo/9193515/101589.html]Pros Cons Of Online Education[/url] [url=http://community.greentv.com/_Online-Driving-Classes-For-Colorado/photo/9192445/8771.html]Types Of Online Degrees[/url] [url=http://www.fairdebate.org/_Free-Online-Portugese-Classes/photo/9193400/117906.html]Online Consumer Education Programs Create[/url] [url=http://nyclifestyle.net/_Public-Online-Schools/photo/9193109/59273.html]Online Doctoral Degrees[/url] [url=http://network.gardensrvvillage.com/_Online-Testing-Software-Education/photo/9193403/122590.html]Online Games Preschooler[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.indigenousportal.com/_Online-College-Offering-Course/photo/9195851/109225.html]Online Plant Identification Courses[/url] [url=http://home.theundergroundcity.com/_Free-Online-Science-Education/photo/9194545/22344.html]Free Online Science Education[/url] [url=http://network.askmando.com/_Online-College-Credit-In-Spanish/photo/9191811/61653.html]Free Online Self Study Courses[/url] [url=http://net.projectaleph.com/_Agriculture-Education-Online/photo/9191102/29821.html]Agriculture Education Online[/url] [url=http://community.setanchor.com/_Creative-Degree-Online-Writing/photo/9193185/21529.html]Degree Programs Online[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.evadesolutions.com/Members/alfonzoriggs/car-insurance-agancies-in-easton-maryland]Auto Insurance Broker In New York[/url] [url=http://www.funed.mg.gov.br/Members/karipiper/geico-car-and-home-insurance]Car Insurance The Great Depression[/url] [url=http://www.dispute-resolution.ca/Members/inashoemaker/car-insurance-quote-arkansas]Compare Car Insurance In Ontario[/url] [url=http://www.openvote.net/Members/franksnyder/cancelled-car-insurance/]Car Tire Canada Car Cheap Insurance[/url] [url=http://www.taniec.org.pl/Members/franconnelly/auto-company-high-insurance-ohio-risk]Commercial Auto Insurance Green Bay[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://judojuice.com/communityserver/members/Mexican-Border-Auto-Insurance.aspx]Arizona Insurance Auto Auctions[/url] [url=http://buhain.com:8081/cs/members/How-To-Lower-Car-Insurance-Rates/default.aspx]Massachusetts Auto Insurance For Social Workers[/url] [url=http://cs.summerfest.com/cs/members/Accident-Car-Car-Insurance-Quote/default.aspx]Cheap New Car Insurance Quote[/url] [url=http://village.homefriday.com.au/members/A-Auto-Insurance-Cta.aspx]Department Of Insurance South Carolina[/url] [url=http://ivoroling.nl/members/Car-Auction-In-Texas-Car-Insurance.aspx]Tk Auto Insurance[/url]