How Do You Say Eco-Friendly in French?
I got this from my one of my favorite new blogs, Stuff White People Like.
This is truly a case of fact being funnier than fiction. Check out Le Petite Paradise Preschool's website --if you didn't know better wouldn't you think it's a joke? I personally can't see how it's NOT a joke.
Check out the eco-friendly section and you'll see what I mean. Any sales pitch that has to use the qualifier "mostly" just can't be for real, can it?
If so then I am "mostly" eco-friendly myself. I "sometimes" take my empty soda cans to the kitchen at work to put them in the recycle bin. No matter that it's maybe 1 in 10 times; I am still committed to recycling, non? And I "mostly" recycle paper and cardboard--unless I'm too lazy to walk the few extra steps to the recycle bin and must put it in the trash instead. The floors at my house "might" be made of wood from genetically enginered trees, therefore having spared hundreds of real trees. Or possibly not.
Anyway, I'm sorry but I am not thoroughly convinced that it's not a joke--I mean, school anthem on the website?
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment